Another busy week...

It's been a busy time here in the studio but with all this wet weather about, I'm pleased to be mainly on desk duties!
There is still a steady flow of wedding enquiries coming in and I have welcomed several couples to the studio for a chat and to showcase my portfolios. The number of wedding enquiries I'm receiving is very much in line with previous years due in the main to the large number of wedding shows. I'm delighted to say that I have secured my stand at the Newmarket Wedding Show set for Sunday 31st August 2014 and if the January show is anything to go by, it's set to be a busy day!
It does seem that the economy is picking up and wedding bookings are reflecting this with 2014 looking particularly busy and 2015 bookings also now beginning to flow in. I'm really looking forward to returning to familiar venues and excited to be able to photograph at some I haven't been to before.
Locally, I've enjoyed a quick look around Ely wedding venue, Poet's House ahead of my wedding shoot there in the Spring and just over the border in Suffolk, Newmarket wedding venue Paddock's House has opened it's doors. It's looking fantastic!
I took a bit of time in January to spend several days at Europe's largest photographic convention and trade show. An opportunity to learn from some of the greatest photographers in the industry and I'm very much looking forward to putting what I have learnt into practice this year.
I'm also introducing new products for 2014 to enhance my existing range and am really busy getting new samples ready. As soon as they're ready, 'll be letting you know!
Gary

  

Comments

Popular Posts